Saltillo tile and Terra Cotta tile is on sale now
Specializing in Saltillo Tile, Manganese Saltillo Tiles, Terra Cotta Tile, Mexican Painted Tile, Talavera tiles, Cantera Stone, Copper Sinks, Hammered Copper, and Tile Sealer, we are here to help make your construction project easy and beautiful with our products of Mexican decor.
We are your resource for the perfect Hacienda-style, Mexican decor at wholesale prices! At Rustico Tile and Stone (formerly known as South Texas Saltillo Connection), we offer superb customer service and carry the best quality products imported directly from Mexico. We are the experts when it comes to Saltillo tile.
We are here to help make your construction project easy and beautiful with our products! We invite retailers to contact us for saltillo tile distribution information. Get a quote online! Rustico Tile and Stone offers a wide variety of hand made Mexican tile and natural stone tile along with Talavera Tiles and customized Cantera columns and fireplaces. As an alternative to ceramic tile, you are bound to find exactly what you are looking for to update the look and feel of your home decor with our large selection of Rustic Saltillo tile, Terra Cotta Floor Tile, Cantera stone, Mexican floor tiles, hand-painted tiles, and Copper bathtubs, copper sconces, and sinks. Here at Rustico Tile & Stone, everything is available for wholesale prices so you can be confident that you are receiving the highest quality products at low prices. We have the largest selection of Saltillo tile, Terracotta tile, Talavera ceramic tile and sinks, Mexican Talavera tiles, Mexican pavers, Cantera, Copper Sinks, Mexican Tile, Copper Sconces and Flooring Sealer products from around the world, and we are bringing them to you at the lowest prices. Our authentic products are direct from Mexico and we oversee the manufacturing processes to ensure that our products are of the highest quality every time. We take pride in our customer service and we make it a point to give each and every customer the time and attention they deserve. Experts in Mexican tile floors and Spanish tile, we are here to answer any questions that you have regarding the ordering, installation or maintenance of your rustic tile.
We have been featured multiple times on:
Call or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) today for your price quote and advice about how to buy saltillo tile, mexican tile, terra cotta tile, manganese saltillo, cantera columns, other cantera stone applications, copper sinks and copper bathtubs, painted tiles, talavera, or floor sealer.
To Read More Information on our blog, take a peek at some recent articles:
- Terra Cotta Tile 411: A heartfelt testimonial from one happy customer’s quest for terra cotta tile.
- Terracotta tile will have some chips. Rustic tile commands that it naturally has rustic characteristics such as chips or hairline cracks. Read more about these characteristics in authentic Terracotta tile floors.
- How do I Install Mexican Tile? Read tips from our experts about installing all types of terra cotta floor tiles and saltillo tiles.
- Mexican Tile: Buy it Online. View photos and types of Mexican tile floors at Rustico Tile and Stone. Buy it online and have it shipped to your home or business. Learn more about our great prices and service.
- Cantera Stone: What is it? Learn how the experts at Rustico Tile and Stone can incorporate the use of architectural stone into various styles of decor (stone columns, fountains, stone fireplaces surrounds and more).
- I heard that Saltillo tile is a LOT of maintenance?! Long-gone are the days of waxing and stripping these terra cotta tile floors. Learn why buying presealed saltillo from Rustico saves tons of time AND MONEY in the long-run.
- Cantera Stone vs. Faux or Cast Stone: What are the pros and cons to buying pure cantera stone instead of a faux stone or cast stone material?
- Growing up with Spanish Tile - An adult’s remembrance of her father’s love for Spanish Tile. Now she works for Rustico and fondly watches how this old Mexican floor tile comes back into popularity with the growing trend of old world style decor.
- Cast Stone Fireplace Gains Popularity – We see a lot of movement in the decor world optimizing the styles of rustic terra cotta floor tiles in combination with architectural stone features like cast stone fireplaces and cantera columns.
- Efflorescence poses issues on Saltillo tile and Terra Cotta tile. Read more for some easy solutions and ways to prevent tile efflorescence.
- Saltillo and Mexican Tile Dictionary by Rustico – Confused about saltillo vs. terra cotta? Are they the same? What is the difference between Spanish Tile and Mexican tile? Where is Saltillo tile from?