Specializing in Saltillo Tile
Manganese Saltillo Tiles, Encaustic Cement Tiles, Terra Cotta Tile, Mexican Painted Tile, Talavera Tiles, Spanish Floor Tile
Cantera Stone, Copper Sinks, and Tile Sealer.
We are here to help make your construction project easy and beautiful with our Mexican tile and stone.
Click here to REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY online! Call 512-260-9111 See what’s ON SALE now!
We will BEAT any competitor’s price in the U.S.
We are your resource for the perfect Hacienda-style, Mexican decor and spanish tiles at wholesale prices! At Rustico Tile and Stone (formerly known as South Texas Saltillo Connection), we offer superb customer service and carry the best quality products imported directly from Mexico. We are the experts when it comes to Saltillo tile and Cement tiles. We have recently added a new line of handmade Cement Tile, Concrete tile and Encaustic tiles to our mexican flooring tiles.
Check out our newest product – CEMENT TILE & ENCAUSTIC TILE!!
We are here to help make your construction project easy and beautiful with our products! We invite retailers to contact us for saltillo tile, Spanish tile, and Cement tile distribution information. Get a quote online! Rustico Tile and Stone offers a wide variety of handmade Mexican tile and natural stone tile along with Talavera Tiles and customized Cantera columns and fireplaces. Our spanish tile options add flavor to many styles of decor. As an alternative to ceramic tile, you are bound to find exactly what you are looking for to update the look and feel of your home decor with our large selection of Rustic Saltillo tile, Terra Cotta Floor Tile, Cantera stone, Mexican floor tiles, Cement tiles, Encaustic tile, Concrete tiles, hand-painted decorative tiles, and Copper bathtubs, copper sconces, and sinks. Here at Rustico Tile & Stone, everything is available for wholesale prices so you can be confident that you are receiving the highest quality products at low prices. We have the largest selection from around the world, and we bring them to you at the lowest prices possible. Guaranteed!
Our authentic products are direct from Mexico and we oversee the manufacturing processes to ensure that our products are of the highest quality every time. We take pride in our customer service and we make it a point to give each and every customer the time and attention they deserve. Experts in Mexican tile floors and Spanish tile, we are here to answer any questions that you have regarding the ordering, installation or maintenance of your rustic tile.
PHOTO OF THE WEEK! (click to enlarge) -CANTERA Stone Tile
Call or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) today for your price quote and advice about how to buy saltillo tile, cement tile, encaustic tiles, mexican tile, terra cotta tile, manganese saltillo, cantera columns, Spanish floor tile, other cantera stone applications, copper sinks and copper bathtubs, painted tiles, talavera, or floor sealer.
To Read More Information on our blog, take a peek at some recent articles:
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Our newest Mexican Tile webpage is in the news! Read the Press Release now!
- HydraGUARD Cement Tile sealer is here! Read more about the ONLY Mexican tile sealer that meets public health and safety standards as determined by NSF International.
Cement Tile Designs are in and available for purchase! Check out these beautiful cement tiles.
- RUSTICO WINS AN AWARD ON HOUZZ! Check out our “Best of” Award!
- 5 Tips for Avoiding a Ripoff Renovation Nightmare!
- Mexican Floor tile in cold-weather climates? Yes! It is possible with just a few basic preparations.
- Mexican Tile Humor: It’s a season of preparing a home for the holidays. Read along for some humor for Mexican floor tile.
- Best Grout choices for Saltillo and Terra Cotta tile floors: Discover the most functional and economical choices for terra cotta tile grout.
- Mexican Tile: Real or Fake? How to determine whether you are purchasing authentic Mexican tile. There are many differences in quality for what’s called Mexican tiles.
- TerraCotta Tile Around the Globe: Read about different locations where terra cotta tile flooring is growing in popularity!
- Manganese Saltillo is Mexican Tile: Brown Mexican tile is a type of saltillo called Manganese tile.
- Are Paw Prints on Saltillo tiles real or fake? A true mark of authenticity for saltillo tile is a natural paw print.
- Terra Cotta Tile 411: A heartfelt testimonial from one happy customer’s quest for terra cotta tile.
- Terracotta tile will have some chips. Rustic tile commands that it naturally has rustic characteristics such as chips or hairline cracks. Read more about these characteristics in authentic Terracotta tile floors.
- How do I Install Mexican Tile? Read tips from our experts about installing all types of terra cotta floor tiles and saltillo tiles.
- Mexican Tile: Buy it Online. View photos and types of Mexican tile floors at Rustico Tile and Stone. Buy it online and have it shipped to your home or business. Learn more about our great prices and service.
- Cantera Stone: What is it? Learn how the experts at Rustico Tile and Stone can incorporate the use of architectural stone into various styles of decor (stone columns, fountains, stone fireplaces surrounds and more).
- I heard that Saltillo tile is a LOT of maintenance?! Long-gone are the days of waxing and stripping these terra cotta tile floors. Learn why buying presealed saltillo from Rustico saves tons of time AND MONEY in the long-run.
- Cantera Stone vs. Faux or Cast Stone: What are the pros and cons to buying pure cantera stone instead of a faux stone or cast stone material?
- Growing up with Spanish Tile – An adult’s remembrance of her father’s love for Spanish Tile. Now she works for Rustico and fondly watches how this old Mexican floor tile comes back into popularity with the growing trend of old world style decor.
- Cast Stone Fireplace Gains Popularity – We see a lot of movement in the decor world optimizing the styles of rustic terra cotta floor tiles in combination with architectural stone features like cast stone fireplaces and cantera columns.
- Efflorescence poses issues on Saltillo tile and Terra Cotta tile. Read more for some easy solutions and ways to prevent tile efflorescence.
- Saltillo and Mexican Tile Dictionary by Rustico – Confused about saltillo vs. terra cotta? Are they the same? What is the difference between Spanish Tile and Mexican tile? Where is Saltillo tile from?